LEEA engineer training has previously only been available to staff of LEEA member companies. However following a decision by members at the 2009 AGM, LEEA training courses are now available to suitably qualified individuals.
Why has training been made available?
To address a world wide shortage of suitably trained lifting engineers
Why join the scheme?
- Access world leading training
- Join a scheme which has been in operation over 50 years
- Industry recognised qualifications
- World wide employment opportunities
- Courses CPD accredited
- Opportunity to retrain for an industry looking for skilled personnel
What options are there?
There are two options available; they are:
Online Courses - click the link for more information.
Practical Courses - click the link for more information.
The Correspondence Course Prospectus 2012-13 can be viewed and downloaded by clicking on the link.